From:
Dianne Heins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Jun 2001 14:25:29 -0600
At 03:59 PM 6/8/01 EDT, Sandy Rzetelny wrote:
>In a message dated 6/8/01 12:32:30 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
>[log in to unmask] writes:
>
><<
> Interesting...  but I understand that simply paying more, consistent
> attention to the cycles of the moon often has the same effect, so I'm not
> sure that the "trappings" are necessary...
>  >>

>could you please explain how you do this?

well, the context in which I came across this was...  women who embrace
some of the more nature-oriented religions generally include moon-oriented
ritual cycles and this kind of reorienting of their cycles tends to be a
natural side effect.

I would suspect that just going out every evening and doing a bit of "moon
bathing" might achieve something similar, actually.  As I fit the
aforementioned category, I don't have personal experience with attempting
to reorient things outside of that context, though.  And yes, when I'm
paying attention, my cycles shorten and realign and when I go for a while
without paying attention, they tend to change in cycle length which throws
them off.  It's pretty fascinating, actually!

Dianne