C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Tue, 21 Aug 2001 07:45:26 -0400
Good luck, Bobby!  It's a buyer's market out there, now.  Laura and I are
looking right now, so that's good for us.  Maybe by the time you get the
place fixed up the economy will have straightened itself out.  Never been to
Austin, but I've been to Memphis plenty (West Memphis, once---scary).  From
what I've heard about Austin, I'd take it over Memphis anyday.

-Kyle