BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Johnette Davies <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Hey, this list is not about Nadine - it's about RALPH!
Date:
Thu, 11 Oct 2001 09:50:54 -0400
Christopher -

Thanks for that post.  I've been hankering for this kind of info.

- Johnette

p.s.  for Nadine - I'm a "preservation professional," doing research and
documentation for regulatory compliance projects (environmental assessments,
etc.).
I'm a former mid-westerner (heading back to the homeland - Michigan - today,
as a matter of fact) now living in the city of brotherly love. As for the
twisted humor, I generally prefer to snicker and lurk.