From:
Floyd Carlyle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Jul 2001 14:00:00 EDT
hi my name is floyd carlyle and i will try to help?.. first you must check to
see if the
second drive is set as slave drive. than you can let windows detect new
hardware,
by going to control panel choosing install new hardware and let windows
detect the
drive. now on the master i'm assuming you are trying to install winsme and
you have
partitioned the drive with fdisk, therefore you must partition each drive
letter and
choose the partition sizes, than you must format each drive letter. you must
do all
the above before you can install winsme.

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcbuild.shtml