From:
Sarah Bauermeister <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Apr 2001 04:57:49 -0700
This email was delivered to you by The Free Internet,
a Business Online Group company. http://www.thefreeinternet.net

Hi there

I am Sarah from the UK, I was recommended this list by someone on the celiac
list.

I am intolerant to wheat,gluten, milk,yeast, eggs, corn, rice, nuts and I
react to any pesticide residues on fruits, especially soft fruits.  I have
found that eating mostly Paleo foods has really really helped me amazingly.
I now live off fruit, veg, meat and fish and my sweet treat is usually
butternut and sweet potatoe roasted with maple syrup. I am hoping that when
my gut heals more, I will be able to add eggs and nuts into my diet.

My question is about weight gain.  I am 40 weeks pregnant, was due on 14th
April and I have only put on 9 lb in weight.  I now weigh 116 lb, despite
eating at least every 1.30 hours and eating two to three cooked meals a day
which includes steak, veg etc.  I feel super well, full of energy and very
healthy but the lack of weight gain worries midwives etc.  Baby is growing,
I am just skinny.  Also, my blood pressure is low 80/50.  Does anyone else
seem to not put weight on but feel very healthy?  Is this because of the non
consumption of the normal carbos?

Thanks for any advice.  I am normally a thin person with a high metabolism.

Sarah