NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Stefanie Campbell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Apr 2003 09:20:23 EDT
> My daughter's only behavior problems seem to arise when she is in the middle
> of a allergy reaction.  Just recently she has begun reacting to
> preservatives in foods. Just last week I let her have ham lunchmeat before
> her nap, and when she got up two hours later, WOW it was like another child
> had taken her place.  She was rude, angry and back talking.

AMEN TO THAT!   Watch for allergy reactions- they make HUGE differences in
behavior!  It could be something you haven't considered before- for me it is
perfume, for my son, dairy obviously, and tomatoes..Good Luck!  But remember,
it is hard to be nice when your insides are "shaking" and your throat feels
like 20 bees have stung you......