NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Patti G." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Jul 2001 18:21:32 -0700
I apologize to everyone and I need to tell you that BY ACCIDENT I seem to have passed along a virus... so DON"T OPEN any mail from me in the last few days (Patti Gerbig).. The virus name is [log in to unmask]    it may not bother your computer.. but it found a file it liked on my computer and took off with it... My computer whiz son, Rob, was visiting so he installed the Norton Antivirus for me... Talk about good luck...

Patti