BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ken Follett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
"I want the details. Give me ALL the details." ---][<en
Date:
Thu, 21 Feb 2002 08:35:45 EST
PigHabit-L

I've placed a line on the BP archive page for easy sign-up to PigHabit-L.
It is right below the line that tells everyone where to go to leave the list.

http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/CGI/wa.exe?A0=bullamanka-pinheads

PigHabit-L is a Yahoo based list/web page area where BP preservationeers post
graphics. The reason for having this other list is so that BP does not clog
up the stream for subscribers that continue to use Kaypro's with CPM OS,
monochrome screens and 16 Bps squirrel powered modems.

Thanks,
][<en