BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ralph Walter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
"Two Pinheads, three opinions." -- LK
Date:
Sun, 21 Apr 2002 10:08:08 EDT
Larry,

By the time I got through your email on the sadly-uncollected voting machine
and happily acquired Brannock device, I finally remembered what the Brannock
Device was.  (And I'm not going to reveal it here--lets see who else reads
Technology and Innovation).

Mrs. Larry shouldn't bitch until your collection reaches about 50.  Not that
Mrs. Ralph didn't bitch before my number of binoculars was well short of 50;
I think she's given up.  But I also have their Ebay sellers ship them to my
office in NY so I can, bring them into the house discreetly.   If it makes
you feel any better, I was talking with a friend who collects (and resells,
oddly enough) tools and told him that it seemed to me that binoculars were
sort of an unusual thing to collect.  He said that a fellow member of his
Tool Club (there evidently is such a thing) collected 1/2" micrometers and
had hundreds of them.  This somehow made me feel better, but didn't cut much
ice (there's another potential tool collection!) with Mrs. Ralph.

Ralph