AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sandi Bekoe <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Sun, 17 Oct 2004 16:02:05 -0500
** Please visit our website: http://www.africanassociation.org **

I love all you people... My heart is so much for AFRICA -

but I have to put in my 2 cents worth.

I AM VOTING FOR BUSH!

I love the way he is strong for America.
I love his father-like protectiveness.
I love his Christian values!!!!!!!!!!! and I believe strongly he is led by
the Holy Spirit.
I DO NOT THINK HE IS PERFECT, NO.

And everyone makes mistakes - and so has Pres. Bush.

But JOHN KERRY seems to be quite a WIMP to me.  I don't want him leading our
country.

I AM GLAD HE HAD US INVADE IRAQ!

Why?   cuz Saddam Hussein (Saddam WHO IS INSANE) WAS A THREAT AND A DANGER
TO THE WHOLE WORLD - LET ALONE HIS OWN PEOPLE WHO HE KILLED OFF NEEDLESSLY,
and without mercy - and he led his sons and other followers who were also
insanely cruel - and murderers.

HE WAS A TYRANT WHO NEEDED TO BE BROUGHT DOWN.

I wanted him to be brought down back in the GULF WAR - AND if you look back
at the last 13 years - you can see we let him stay in his dangerous
leadership place because he made MANY FALSE PROMISES TO THE WORLD - which he
never kept.

WHERE IS JUSTICE? WHERE IS INTEGRITY?

SO THERE WERE NO WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION - well MAYBE THERE WERE, AND
THEY ARE NOW BURIED DEEP IN DISGUISED GRAVES ALL OVER IRAQ.

WHO IS TO SAY THAT THE IRAQI'S HAVE SPOKEN ONE WORD OF TRUTH TO US?

So maybe Bush did not send enough soldiers in - WOULD HE NOT HAVE BEEN
CRITICIZED EVEN IF HE DID? HE IS IN A POSITION WHERE HE WILL BE CRITICIZED
NO MATTER WHAT HE DOES.

Why are we losing soldiers over there everyday still? IS IT BUSH'S FAULT?
NO!!!!!  It's the fault of corruption and dishonesty, and Iraqui's who are
not playing fairly!!! War is never fair... but our soldiers are wearing
their uniforms - proclaiming loudly everywhere they go WHO THEY ARE. they
are NOT disguised. But the IRAQi bombers are! war is not fair. WHY BLAME
BUSH?  WHY NOT BLAME THE EVIL THAT IS SPEAKING INTO THESE WICKED MEN WHO
CONTINUE TO TAKE LIVES.

WHY NOT PRAY AGAINST THEM?

Furthermore - politics is so much a bunch of hog-wash (dirty, poop-filled
water). John Kerry can make every promise he wants to try to make - but if
he were to make it into the presidential office - will the constraints and
stresses of that office really give him freedom to do every promise he made?
NO!  BUSH IS THERE - BUSH IS TRYING VALIANTLY. GIVE THE MAN A BREAK!

There, I said it.  (Practicing my freedome of speech).

-Sandi Bekoe (a white African-American)