AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mu Fedjo' <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Fri, 23 Oct 1998 09:14:04 -0500
The following text was circulated on a Cameroonian mailing list.
My purpose of distributing it to Africans in Madison is not to defame Ghana
in anyway+ADs- it is to inform and raise the outrage that such acts deserve from
us.
See what you think and can do to help put an end to this type of violence
against and contempt for Africa and Africans.
I would encourage sharing this with any African you know.
+AD0APQA9AD0APQA9AD0APQA9AD0APQ-
KMF