AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Richard Yarl <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Tue, 30 Jun 1998 01:09:58 -0700
BRAVO!  And great job.  That was really well done.  Winning the bronze is
an accomplishment that deserves celebrating.  There is no doubt that with
time and continued successful team spirit, you will make a great difference
sooner than later.  You certainly have my compliments and moral support at
this moment.  Other supports will follow soon.
Again, CONGRATULATIONS for job well done.  I am proud of you.

Richard Yarl
<><><><><><>>>>>
5725 Raymond Rd., #1
Madison, WI 53711-4265
(608) 277-5687

----------
> From: KC Eke <[log in to unmask]>
> To: [log in to unmask]
> Subject: THANK YOU!!
> Date: Monday, June 29, 1998 6:56 AM
>
> On behalf of the Africa United FC, I would like to sincerely thank all of
> you for your support both in spirit and by your presence at the Badger
> State Games.  Unfortunately, we captured the bronze medal not the gold.
We
> were all disappointed as a team because we knew we deserved to win the
> gold.  Most of us played with injuries that we had sustained from playing
3
> games the previous day - Saturday.  However, we've learned to win and
lose
> together.  Most of the other teams in the competition has been together
for
> at least 4 years as opposed to our new 3 months old team.  I am very
proud
> of my team mates and I hope you are proud of us.  Thank you once again.
We