AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Peter Munoz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Fri, 26 Jul 2002 11:23:09 -0500
fyi, attached is Debbie Weill's contact information.  As you may know,
Debbie's position as OutReach Director has been terminated.

Madison is very fortunate to have benefitted greatly from Debbie's
outstanding leadership work;  her unfailing determination to advocate
for social justice is indeed laudable.  Those of us who have been
privileged to work with Debbie are, no doubt, very concerned that
another community may take this opportunity to lure her away from
Madison.

So, please keep your eyes open for any job opportunities that may be of
interest to Debbie.  Please also consider writing a letter of reference.
 Hopefully our community will continue to benefit from Debbie's
remarkable contribution well into the foreseeable future.

Thanks.
pm

>>> Debbie Weill <[log in to unmask]> 07/25/02 07:57PM >>>
Hi everyone,

Just to let you know that if you wish to reach me, my home address is

515 Moorland Road  Apt. 204
Madison, WI 53713-2185
(608) 271-2971

I will be setting up a new e-mail address soon.  I will not be
checking
this e-mail address any further.

Best wishes,

Debbie Weill