AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
mathew jallow <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Sun, 4 Nov 2001 11:23:50 -0800
I have been aware of the existence of the Nigerian
mafia,but this is the closest I ever got to
understanding how they operate.It is apparent to me
that there is nothing intelligent or sophisticated in
the way they conceive and implement their phony
schemes.Unfortunately,however,naive people do actually
fall for these scams.We should all educate each other
before some innocent person falls victim to this
criminal operation.I do agree too with one gentleman,s
views....SO I ALSO SAY....Put the Hammer in the
Slammer.....Jam his Banner with a Hammer...To end the
Manner in which he Waggers.....To return Honour to our
Colour....From the  Gella hills in The Gambia... to
valleys of Hammure in Somalia....From the Borro dunes
of the Malian Sahara....To the Blessed Gold mines of
South Africa....We all stand to say No NO NO Mister
Hammer........Mathew Jallow