AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Katim S. Touray" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Wed, 29 Mar 2000 21:52:14 -0800
Hi folks,

For your information, the person referred to by "conduit" is me, Katim S.
Touray.  Given that the writer knows me, I wonder why he did not take the
trouble to mention my name.  I could have done just that, namely, name him,
but I suppose he'd rather be referred to as "conduit."

I really don't have much to say in response to his posting about the show I
did with Jean Feraca on Wisconsin Public Radio.  I'm too busy, and would not
be drawn into a an argument that's going to lead nowhere.  Obviously,
"conduit" has some very strong opinions on issues discussed in the show I
did with Jean, and he's entitled to them.  Just like, I hope, I'm entitled
to mine.

Before I wrap this up, I'd like to say that I only wish that "conduit" had
waited a little longer before passing judgement on me.  Fact is, like
everybody else, I am work in progress, and for that reason, I would prefer
that he waits until he wakes up one fine morning to hear that I'm dead.
Then he will know that I'm done, and he can proceed to judge me on the basis
of the entire body of my work.

And now, on to my work ...

Have a great weekend, and best wishes.

Katim