BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Authentic Replicants Converge <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Ralph Walter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 May 2001 13:39:05 EDT
If the Eye-talian gentleman got the heave-ho for mincing kiddies,  that nice
McVeigh boy has probably earned on a one-way trip to Venice (not CA, and a
two-way trip on horse's tails) for shredding grownups and mincing kiddies.

Speaking of which, your new best friend in the whole world, the
Pfaltzmeister, got reamed out by our local planning board; I could fax you
the article if you want.  Too bad, so sad.

Ralph (they were all death penalty states when we were growin' up, son.
Maybe not when Heidi and some of these young 'uns were growin' up, though).

PS--your new best friend in the whole world, the Pfaltzmeister, got reamed