AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"AAM (African Association of Madison)" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Joe Brewoo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Aug 1999 10:21:07 -0500
On behalf of the African Students Association, I wish to congratulate you
(the African United Football Club) on the wonderful job done. The
Association will also liase with you in tapping new talents that may be
joining us this year.

More grease to your elbows or is it to your knees.

Folks, a number of our brothers and sisters will be joining us this year
from all over the world. We will be calling on you for assistance of any
kind in helping the new comers feel at home as they join us.

We currently have a Nigerian who needs a host for about two weeks as he
organises himself to move into a permanent apartment.

Please, get in touch with Ms Oredola Taylor for any details.  Phone
264-4567 or email <[log in to unmask]> or just reply to this mail.

Thanks a lot.

Joe

President,
African Students Association (UW-Madison)