AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"AAM (African Association of Madison)" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Richard Yarl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Mar 2002 13:06:58 -0600
Greetings, thanks and same to you and yours, Dr. Iyi-Eweka.

By the same token, friends, my family and I wish all you and yours, a very happy Holy week.

Cheers!

Richard Yarl & Family