AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"AAM (African Association of Madison)" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
"Kumapayi, Ray" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Jun 2001 11:00:18 -0500
 Africa United 3  Madison02 2

A semi-final victory for Africa United Soccer Club.  A victory that
catapults the club to the finals.
The club wishes to thank those who came out to support and also to all of
you who were not chanced to attend but have their hearts with us.

We invite you all to join us in the final game of the year which will hold
in approximately two weeks.
Please note the following:

> Teams: Africa United vs. Atlas
> Date: Friday (6-22-01)
> Time: 5:00 pm
> Field: Breese Stevens Soccer Field, 917 E. Mifflin
> (off East Washington Ave. and Paterson)

The Badger State Games, which will again feature Africa United Soccer Club
at the University Bay Field will hold Saturday and Sunday, June 23 and 24,
2001.

You will be reminded.

Hope to see you all there.

Ray Kumapayi