From:
Tabitha Blackman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Oct 2001 09:38:41 -0400

I received many inquiries regarding my post but only one reply.....

There is a place called New World, and it's in Saugerties. It's not a
strictly gluten free restaurant, but they are sympathetic to our needs and
will check with the chef. I think one of the owners is a celiac.
Give them a call, but I think they are all right. I hear the pork chops are
fantastic.

There is also a great health food store in Woodstock, near the gas station
coming in to town.  They have tons of GF food.

.....My sincerest thanks to this member!  Tabitha in Nyack, NY