Date:
Thu, 5 Jul 2001 10:29:02 -0700

Here's the GF info from Northland Cranberries and their subsidieries.

Joanna:

We would like to continue to be listed in sources gluten-free products.
Northland Cranberries manufactures juices under four brand names:

Northland
Seneca
TreeSweet
Meadow Valley

All 100% juices and juice cocktails produced under these brands (100%
juice cranberry blends, orange juice, apple juice, cranberry cocktails,
grape juice, and all other products), both shelf stable and as frozen
concentrates are gluten free.  To the best of our knowledge, all are
made in gluten free facilities.  All new ingredients suppliers provide
allergen information about each ingredient, and no ingredient is
approved unless the supplier certifies it to be gluten free.

Contact me if you have any further questions.

Steve Cockram
Director of Technical Services
Northland Cranberries
3130 Industrial St