From:
Christina Kuhne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Apr 2001 06:49:16 +1000

Dear friends

Again I turn to this list for help.

My query this time is in regard to lipsticks, I have experienced mild
attacks sometimes when I have gone out and as I have been certain of the
food I have eaten (have only eaten food prepared by me at homehave not
eaten out.)am beginning to put it down to lipstick that I was wearing.
Yesterday I was fine until I went out and this made me think perhaps it
is the lipstick. Then I realised I was wearing a lipstick I hadn't worn
for a while. In particular this one was an Avon Brand.  So from the
ladies on this list in particular ones in Australia can you recommend GF
lipsticks please.

Thanking you in advance Christina