From:
Ann Sokolowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Feb 2001 21:22:46 -0500

Check into goat's milk....my doctor put my daughter on it at age six
months when it was determined she was not lactose intollerant but also
allergic to cow's milk.  Other than donkey's milk, it is the closes
product to mother's milk.  Children don't get the ear infections, nor as
many uri's.  I liked the idea that it is a pure product...without
additives.

Goat's milk is routinely used in other parts of the world.

There are many kinds of cheese made with goat's milk..many kinds of
chevre [French for goat].  and you can make your own ice cream from it.
Get a note from your dr and it will be a medical tax deduction.