From:
Christina Kuhne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Sep 2001 21:06:14 +1000

Dear Friends

I was chatting with a friend who also has CD and he mentioned he ate
rice bubbles, as I have not been able to find one without malt I asked
him which brand he ate, he said he ate Kellogs which I know here in
Australia contains malt or malt extract, when I mentioned this he said
we could eat malt extract.  Is this true and if it is true what is the
difference between Malt and Malt Extract?  He said Malt extract had all
the malt extracted from it is this correct?

I know this may seem a silly question to some but it is something I
would like to sort out so I understand it.

Thanking you all for the great help and advice I recieve through this
list and thanking you in advance for the help to this question.

Love always Christina