From:
Elizabeth Kuzma <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Jul 2001 19:21:33 EDT

Hi all,

Thanks so much for all the support!!  I just wanted to add (from all the
dairy, or soy.  I had only 1 cup of coffee this morning and that seemed to
help, so I might wait to see what happens if I eliminate coffee altoghether.
What I am basically eating is rice, veggies, fruits and meats.  Nothing
prepared, no weight watchers items.  All I drink is the seltzer and coffee (2
cups in morning).  Morning time is when I have the 'attacks'.  This morning I
escaped w/o any running to the bathroom and the only thing that I changed was
that I had one less cup of coffee......... any more brainstorms? TIA! -Eliz.