From:
Marra, Cathy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Jun 2001 14:48:02 -0400

Last week I spoke with Rick Baker, a sr. rep. at Nabisco (1-800-0622-4726).
He assured me that all Nabisco (formerly Farley's) fun fruit snacks (Dizzy
Dinos, Rugats, Jumblers, to name a few) are completely gluten free.  He
seemed to have a good understanding of gluten.  They are planning in the
near future to have the labels read "free of gluten".  When I began to ask
him about the lines they were made on, he again, assured me they were dusted
with a corn starch product.  This all seems to good to be true!!

Cathy from Cherry Hill