Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 4 Jul 2001 11:27:59 -0400
From:
The Kugels <[log in to unmask]>

Dear Friends,

In the foothills of the Dolomites there is a winery
and B&B called Il Fae.  We were there for a wonderful
two days at the end of June.  The land has been in the
family for generations, and the setting is gorgeous.

It includes a swimming pool.  It is not too far from
Venice, although because we were on bicycles it seemed
far.

Il Fae has started cooking lessons and they plan a
week of gluten-free cooking lessons for celiacs
because their chef/teacher is skilled in this kind of
cooking. I offered to inform this group about this
opportunity.

Salvatore and Sabina cooked a fabulous (gluten-free)
meal for us, including an amore polenta cake that I
would happily serve to any gluten-eating friend. He is
a urologist, and she is a very talented and artistic
woman. Their wine and prosecco is delicious.

If you are interested in learning more about Il Fae or
their cooking lessons, please write directly to them.

Their email is: [log in to unmask]

You might want to visit there even if you don't want cooking lessons!

Judy Kugel