From:
Troy and Amy Budreau <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Feb 2001 17:00:36 -0600

Thanks to the ones that responded.  Pretty much the consensus is to take
my own food.

I checked with TWA themselves and they have a list of who qualifies to
have a "special" meal prepared (i.e. low sodium, low cholesterol,
vegetarian, etc.).  Since gluten free isn't on this list I checked with
them to see if there was any way I could get a GF meal.  They replied
stating that the list of special meals meets the requirements of the
majority of their customers and that they apologized that they couldn't
meet my expectations in this instance.

I replied thanking them for getting back to me so soon, but also let
them know that there were MANY people who needed this diet and to
consider adding it to their list since there are probably a lot more of
the "majority of their customers" that need it than they actually know
about.

I guess maybe whenever we fly we could request this and if the airlines
would keep track they would realize that there are a lot of us out their
needing these GF meals!

Thanks again!

Amy in Iowa