From:
A Gilliland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Feb 2001 09:17:24 -0800

Hi All--

Does anyone have a spaghetti sauce recipe they could
share? (Thanks to Pamela for her post in July)...I'm
looking for one to make from scratch, not
pre-prepared. I have hundreds of cookbooks, and not a
one of them had a sauce recipe!

Also, I've checked both of the health food stores in
my town and can't find rice noodles...does anyone make
them?

Thanks for any help anyone can offer. I'll summarize