From:
Sara Benitez Alonso <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Sep 2001 17:52:35 +0100

Hello listmates!

I'm 22 years old and since two years ago I was felling really bad. I've
suffered from amenorrhea all my life, and since my year living in France
I was feeling strange: diarreha, constipation, cronic rinits, dizziness
and other muscle pains all over the body. I couldn't sleep at night and
I was always irritate and tired. ! week ago I began a diet gluten,
lactose and meat free, and my abdominal, muscle and allergy problmes are
not here. But I'm felling with some giddiness after and before meals,
and some kidney pains, most times after lunch. I don't know if that is
normal, because I fell like if I have cut from a drug: my body was used
to gluten ingestion every day, and I fell like if it need a wheat cake.
I know that if I eat something like that, all my pains would be back,
but I would like to know from other people.

Thanks

SARA