Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 20 Jun 2001 08:57:10 -0700
From:
A Gilliland <[log in to unmask]>

Hi All--

Several months ago (?), a recipe for a concoction of
things to combat constipation was either posted or a
web address was given and the recipe was on that site.

The recipe called for a pound of dried prunes, several
other items, and perhaps lemon juice. The instructions
were to blend all in a blender and it could be put in
small jars and stored in the freezer.

First of all, if anyone remembers this or can send me
a copy of the recipe, I would be very grateful. I have
gone through the archives, week by week, since January
1, 2001. When I first saw it, I printed it off, but
have since lost it. It appeared to be something I
could tolerate without gagging...prunes or prune juice
alone just doesn't get any further down than my mouth.

Secondly, is there a gluten issue with dried fruit -
as in perhaps it's dusted with something to keep it
from sticking together?

Thanks for any help anyone can offer...I've ingested
some gluten from somewhere and constipation is (always
has been) my response. Getting a bit desparate now...
:>0 !

Cheers,
Ayn