From:
Ann Sokolowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Feb 2001 19:29:36 -0500

My twenty year old daughter had a horrible week with really bad
headaches.  Nothing worked to alleviate them.  She would eat and then
they would get worse.  Finally, I made her sit down and do a food diary
as far back as she could remember.  As you might suspect, wheat showed
up in almost every meal, and the killer headaches occured after
oatmeal.  By the way, she is adopted, so we're not dealing with any
genetics here.

When we realized the pattern, I gave her my Veratrum Alb 30C, which my
md/homeopath had told me to take for the gastric disturbances following
an accidental gluten ingestion.  Within fifteen min, the headache was
gone, and did not return.  It did what the headache remedies could not.
It is avaialable in health food stores and costs about five dollars a
vial...dosage is 2 pills under the tongue as needed.

Ann