EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carol Kann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Apr 2001 10:34:15 -0500
Does anyone use Naturally Speaking and also a program to dial the
telephone? I'm trying to figure out the microphone setup.  1}  I can't
seem to figure out how to use the same headset for Naturally Speaking and
the telephone.  If this is possible, please tell me how.  I currently have
the headset plugged into the computer and it works well with Naturally
Speaking but then I have to use the speaker on the telephone.  The headset
does not work with both.  2)  What I am thinking is that I have to use the
headset plugged directly into the telephone and then use a desktop
microphone for Naturally Speaking.    This is for a person who must work
hands free.

I would appreciate any suggestions.
Thank you,  Carol