EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carol Kann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Mar 2001 18:16:07 -0500
I cannot figure out how to use the Parrot Headset with MS PhoneDialer.
When I dial a numbe and  the person answers the phone, I can hear them but
they cannot hear me.  I can use Dragon Naturally Speaking just fine so I
know that it is plugged in to the input port.  :-} I am speaking - that is
not the problem... I've tried it with DNS on and off, so DNS is not the
problem.
Do you have any ideas what the problem might be?

I'd also like to be able to plug in my speaker phone to the computer and
have an alternative to the headset.

I am using a Gateway Laptop with Windows 98 and there is only one jack on
the PCMCIA card for the telephone line.  Do you have any suggestion?

Thank you so much,
Carol