From:
Don Wiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Jun 2001 20:47:32 -0400

Judy Lay wrote:

>One person said he hoped my husband likes chicken as
>all meals were based on chicken - but they were GF
>which is the main thing.

It seems all airlines only serve chicken for their GF meals. It's the one
size fits all. The person beside you may be having GF steak, but you will
have chicken. I have found that many airlines make the GF meals also
dairy-free, or close to dairy-free. Nice for those of us avoiding dairy.
And I've found that being in business class will get you the same GF meal
that they serve in coach. Though you can get them to serve you the other
things, like a salad with non-iceberg lettuce.

Also be careful changing flights. The GF meal does not automatically move
with the change. You have to respecify it and have it entered again.

Don.