From:
Jane Shipley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Jun 2001 09:48:26 EDT

As promised, I called Wyeth-Ayerst this morning and spoke to the product
information dept.  I was assured that both Premarin (all tablets) and
Prempro were still gluten-free. Then, I called Stokes to inform them
about a possible mistake, and I was told that Wyeth-Ayerst sent them a
letter stating they would not guarantee the drugs to be GF.  Stokes told
me that it will be up to each individual to decide if they want to take
either drug. If anyone gets further information regarding this matter,
please post it.  Jane in Maryland