Date:
Fri, 8 Jun 2001 20:59:13 -0500

Hi all,

I am in the process of being tested and get biopsied and therefore am not
GF yet.

My doctor called today and advised that my cholesterol was very high?  Is
it possible for untreated CD to have high cholesterol?  Most of the
information in the archives indicates low cholesterol before going GF.

I was thinking I might be suffering also from malabsorption due to two of
my symptoms (I have many others such as abdominal pain, muscle and joint
pain, excruciating fatigue and weakness, itchy skin, burning and tingling
sensations in my skin, alternating constipation/diarrhea, etc, etc. )such
as sore mouth and tongue and floating stools but now I am totally confused.
From what I am reading malabsorption would result in low cholesterol.

Have any of you suffered from High Cholesterol before dx of CD?  Any
feedback would be appreciated.  Trying to make sense of this. I will
summarize.

Thanks

Jacquie