From:
Bruce & Renee Culver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Apr 2001 10:38:09 -0400

Just wanted to clarify that Dr. William Santangelo, a
gastroenterologist, DOES work with Dr. Fine in Dallas, Texas at the
Baylor Medical Center on Gaston Avenue.  He diagnosed me and performed
all the scopes.  He is absolutely wonderful!  He is a perfectionist in
his work, is VERY understanding, pleasant and takes his time with his
patients!  He answered all 72 questions I had for him!   I just can't
speak more highly of him!  He's thorough and takes all your thoughts and
concerns seriously.  He is still my gastroenterologist even though we
haven't lived in Texas in 4 years.  I travel back to see him once a year
as I have not found anyone else that even compares with him!  If anyone
needs a great gastro, it's worth the trip!  Dr. Fine's group has
established a Celiac Research Center there.

Renee' in Michigan