From:
EmmaJane Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Apr 2001 05:27:22 -0400

Many heartfelt thanks to one and all who emailed me with information
regarding the new ADA guidelines.  I had many offers to either find the
article or to send me the requested information.  I deeply appreciate
all of your help.

For anyone else who is interested and cannot seem to find the info (like
me) here are two URLs that will help.  If anyone else would like copies
of the information that is being snail mailed to me, please email me
privately and I will do my best to see that you get it.

The URLs are:

http://www.celiac.com/new.html

http://www.celiac.com/forbiden.html#ADA_Guidelines

EmmaJane Adams