From:
Melissa Boucher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Feb 2001 20:14:15 EST

Hi all:

Thank you for all of the responses I received.  Many people told me they eat
cyclones without problems and 1 person told me how to get in touch with the
company.  I e-mailed them and a woman named Kathy called me back the next
day.  When I had more questions for her she said she would find out and she
called me back the day after that!  I was really impressed.  (phone number
1-800-966-9970).

The good news is that their ice cream (except for the obvious ones such as
brownie and cookie dough) are GF.  Their sauces are GF, too, including the
caramel, peanut butter, marshmallow, chocolate, strawberry, and hot fudge.  I
was very excited about the hot fudge because I had read it was not GF.  Kathy
double-checked with the researchers and it is definitely GF!!!  :)

The peanut butter cup, strawberry banana, and m&m's cyclones are all GF.
Just be sure they clean the spindle before making yours.

I am definitely planning on visiting a Friendly's in the near future.  Thank
you for all of your replies!

Melissa in CT