From:
Carol Lydick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Aug 2001 15:25:22 EDT

From the response that I received on this subject it seems that the positive
changes that I have seen in the reduction of cellulite, age spots and night
blindness appear to be related more to the juicing of fresh vegetables on a
daily basis, than to the GF diet, although the diet is responsible for so
many other positive changes.  Apparently the juicing helps the body absorb
the nutrients in foods.  My doctor had told me to juice because of the leaky
gut.  I didn't really know if it was doing any good, but these changes just
sort of slowly develop over about a year, they have just gotten to a point
that I looked and noticed the difference from a year ago.

The night blindness adjusted itself more quickly than the other changes.  We
were driving from a snowy day this winter, into a dark parking garage.
Everyone else in the car claimed that they could not see as we drove into the
dark.  For me, it was an immediate visual change and I did not need any
adjustment time to see perfectly.  A big change from a few years ago, when
walking into a theater or driving at night was like driving or walking blind.
 It does not produce overnight responses, but I would recommend it for those
who are still experiencing nutritional problems.