From:
Juliann Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Jul 2001 11:24:58 EDT

Hi,

When I read the summary on cheeses from the email dated 7/17/01, I panicked.
The email said that Sargento's "Mexico blend" cheese  was not gluten free.  I
figured the person meant the Taco blend and not the Mexican Blend.  But I
called Sargento today just to make sure.  Indeed, the The 4 Cheese Mexican
Blend, which my family uses all of the time, is gluten free.  The Taco blend
with seasonings is not gluten free.  I'm sure everyone understood this, but
for anyone that didn't, I just wanted to ease their minds.

Thank you to the person that posted the summary about the cheeses and TicTacs
for taking the time to look into this for all of us.

Juli of NC