Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 22 Oct 2001 15:25:21 -0600
From:
Laurie Carollo <[log in to unmask]>

Dear Listmates,

Just thought some of you might be interested in a unique novelty candy
called Jelly Pops.  They are like gummy candies on a stick, with hard
candy features.  They have various themes, like Halloween, fish, pigs
(complete with the Big Bad Wolf), dinosaurs, and bugs, to name a few.
They really are clever, though spendy-- I think $15 for a dozen.  You
can see and order their products at their website www.extremepops.com.
The box of Halloween pops we have was purchased at Costco in Salt Lake
City, UT.

I received the following brief response to my lengthy e-mail.  She
didn't specifically answer the questions.  The box says "Product of
China," or something to that effect, so I am still curious about the
citric acid.  This is about the same response my mother-in-law got when
she telephoned.  Anyway, you might want to check them out.

Response from Extreme Pops:

I just checked or allergy list from the manufacture and there is no
gluten in our product.  Also no dairy.  And I will talk to our Web Page
Designer about putting that info on the page.  Thanks for your interest
I hope you enjoy the pops.  Amy