Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 20 Jun 2001 11:00:10 EDT
From:

The  Westchester Celiac Sprue Support Group is having a picnic!  Adults, kids
and in-betweens -- join us!

Saturday, June 30th
1:00-5:00 p.m.
Kingsland Point Park
Sleepy Hollow, NY

Greet old friends, meet new friends, and enjoy a great afternoon in this
picturesque park on the Hudson River.  Friends and families are invited, too.
 Bring whatever you'd like to eat plus a gluten-free dish to share.  We'll
supply drinks, ice, paper goods, charcoal for the grills, and a warm welcome.

Facilities include sheltered picnic tables, restrooms and a playground.

There is a $3.50 parking fee per car.

No reservations are necessary - just come!

There is no rain date!  If the weather is questionable, call our new
Westchester Celiac Information Line on June 30th - 845- 486-7088
(Poughkeepsie, NY).  You will hear a recorded message that will tell you if
the picnic is a a oegoa   or has been cancelled.

If you would like more information about the Westchester Celiac Sprue Support
Group and/or driving directions or Metro-North information, please contact
(Ms.) Lou Zimet, [log in to unmask], 914-739-0307.