Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 12 Feb 2001 22:34:24 -0000
From:
Kevin Conners <[log in to unmask]>

Dear Listmates,
    I have been shopping at Trader Joe's for years when I am
in California and within driving distance of them. And I deeply
appreciate their healthy, economical approach to the grocery business.
They are an ally of ours! At least, they are an ally of mine. If they
change the ingredient of a food and not change the label, then they are
remiss and need to be held accountable. If they change the ingredient,
change the label, yet fail to immediately recall all the printed GF food
lists still circulating, and you ingest gluten as a result, guess who's
at fault! This is your health and you are accountable for it! Don't
bitch and complain in the name of the celiac community to a company who
has gone way beyond most out there to meet our needs, thus risking
alienation by them. The GF list is purely a convenience for our benefit.
The label is still the bottom line. Read them...always.