Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 1 Feb 2001 05:46:00 -0500
From:
Caroline Booy <[log in to unmask]>

In our church we pass a plate with little cubes of bread on for communion.
Since my husband was diagnosed I have made a small loaf of bread for
communion, cut it up into small cubes and put the cubes into tiny foil cups
(like for chocolates).  two are put on each plate that is passed and there
is a small notice in the bulletin indicating the gluten free communion bread
would be served this way.  The pastor has also mentioned it each time just
before he serves communion. Once it was rather funny because he mentioned
that the gluten bread was in the small foil cups.  We have also found out
that there are two others that although not celiac are allergic to wheat so
this has helped others as well.  Just a suggestion.