From:
"Joel M. Blackman" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Apr 2001 05:36:51 -0700
I have been using Goback since 1999 on a two drive system, but have never
heard of that happening. Please tell me what kind of error messages you
received.  Can you send me a copy of your original post?  I would like to
find out about that since I just did a new install of Win 98, and
reinstalled Goback.  Please advise.  Joel. [log in to unmask]

Subject: Re: [PCBUILD] Disapearing hard drive

Hi
this is the answer to a question that I posed some time last year... it has
taken me this long to figure it out. I thought I would post the solution
here as on one could offer any help on it at the time.

Original problem, was that after running goback or another disk backup
programme (cant remember which) I  lost one of my physical hard drives to
windows, ie it showed up in the bios but windows couldnt see it.  It had
been overfilled up by goback. I could only get access to it by reformating
it and telling windows it was a removable drive.
Recently I added a removable  HDD caddy to my system and decided to solve
the other problem as I needed the drive  for transfering files between the
removable drives.
It turns out the  fat table was corrupted by goback and all I needed to do
was re PARTITION and then re format it... worked a treat.

Leigh Jennings