From:
Don Wiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Apr 2001 20:11:44 -0400
Irene, a.k.a. PaleoBabe wrote:

>> http://www.time.com/time/europe/eu/magazine/0,9868,107377,00.html

>Hey -- I just went back and read this article more carefully. It mentions
>Paleofood.com by name.

Well I noticed it right away. But then it is my domain name. I'll have to
check this Sunday (which is when I start my week for weekly hits) and see
how the hits are going at the site. After being over 3000 a week in March,
it has fallen to 2400 a week in April. A check right now doesn't seem to
show an increase. PaleoDiet.com has also fallen. It was over 5000 a week,
and has now fallen to 4000.

Don.