From:
Kathie Weber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Apr 2001 16:35:33 +0000
Welcome, Justin.  To know all you might want to know
about suet see Dean Esmay's post of 28 May 97 in
Paleofood archives and follow the thread.  In one post
Todd Moody mentions Fresh Fields stores.
A search for suet in the PaleoDIET archives brought
forth 2 posts - one again from Dean Esmay, which you may
find fascinating as I did, and the other from Ray
Audette sending along a review of NeanderThin by a
misinformed skeptic.  I wonder if anyone did email the
editor of the mag. in which the review was published, as
Ray hoped they would.