From:
Charles Alban <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Apr 2001 12:27:00 EDT
In a message dated 4/17/01 2:33:56 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<<  This is why I tend to stop doing it, and then
 regain some amount of weight.  >>

I don't know how you gain weight if your if your diet is low carbohydrate, as
it should be if its on paleo princilpes. I do not have any trouble maintaing
a constant weight, and I eat very well. But I am eating in the "Spanish"
style, with no french fries, no soft drinks, small serving sizes in small
bowls (no sandwiches), hardly any potatoes (just a few pieces chopped up in
soup)., etc.

Works very well, and I have a constant high energy level.

Charles
San Diego, CA